Trusted Integrated Library System (ILS) worldwide
Destiny Library Manager is Follett’s game-changing library automation software. It is a completely web-based software, with all functions like OPAC, cataloging, circulation, inventory, reports, and others requiring no more than a web browser. It is suited for multiple campuses and consortia where only one server is required. It may also be used in single-campus libraries, lowering the total cost of ownership. It has the right information and resources at the right time, maximizing your library’s power to support students and teachers, curriculum and instruction.
- One discovery interface — Destiny Discover — for students to access all your print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases
- Collections by Destiny – a new, collaborative way for librarians, teachers and curriculum staff to share free or purchased resources across your district, school or between users. Each collection can include any resource from anywhere – webpages, images, and documents – anything!
- Convenient access through any web browser and free mobile apps that support BYOD (bring-your-own-device) and 1:1 initiatives
- Search your library resources through Google with our innovative and easy-to-use Destiny Discover Chrome Extension
- Easy-to-use circulation, cataloging, inventory, and reporting capabilities
- Destiny supports open standards for easy and integrated data sharing and single sign-on access, including Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF), Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI), OneRoster Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML), and Open Educational Resources (OER).
Destiny Resource Manager helps administrators track and account for school assets like textbooks, equipment, instruments, furniture, vehicles and almost any resource. Robust inventory, report generation and analytical features eases the daily workload associated with managing institutional assets. Choose from single-site or multi-site versions according to the number of campuses you have. STOP LOSING MONEY: optimize limited resources and maximize educational results.
Lightbox is a multimedia educational space that encourages students to see learning in a whole new light
With Lightbox, students receive a true multimedia learning experience that incorporates audio, video, interactive activities, and much more across a variety of professionally developed curriculum. Textbooks, eBooks and other resources are supplemented with core content from renowned video providers, Google Maps, your library collections in Destiny®, and Vocabulary.com, along with customized support materials in a single learning resource. All in one easy-to-use interface that’s available on any device.
Lightbox Interactive Features:
RFID Library Security System is the perfect choice for enabling browser based systems
The RFID Library Security System makes the integration with your existing Destiny Library system as simple as barcode technology. The system provides for easier book circulation, faster inventory, and simpler security.
Book circulation is easier than barcodes, and several books may be checked out simultaneously. Self Check-Out is also possible with properly configured stations or kiosks.
Inventory is multiple times faster as our new innovative Blade Scanner eliminates the need to remove books from their shelves or book carts and dramatically improves scanner read accuracy.
Lastly, RFID tags have security built right in, eliminating the need to additional, and costly, EM (electromagnetic) strips.