|Image Sensor Type||Color CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution(1)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1200 dpi (driver)(2)
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||1,024 levels (10-bit)|
|Image Processing Function||Deskew, Cropping, Image emphasis, Error diffusion, Dither, Black & White Method, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Static threshold, Advanced DTC, SDTC, De-Screen, Dropout color (Red / Green / Blue / White / None / Saturation / Custom), Automatic color detection, Multi image output, Blank page detection, sRGB output, Split image, Front/Back Merging|
|ADF||Simplex: 27 ppm, Duplex: 54 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|ADF Capacity(6)||50 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m2 or 20 lb.)|
|Expected Daily Volume||4,000 Sheets|
|Document Size||ADF Minimum||50.8 mm x 50.8 mm (2 in. x 2 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.)|
|Long Document(7)||216 mm x 5,588 mm (8.5 in. x 220 in.)|
|Paper||40 g/m2 to 209 g/m2 (11 lb. to 56 lb.), A8 size: 127 g/m2 to 209 g/m2 (34 lb. to 56 lb.)|
|Plastic Card||0.76 mm or less, Embossed card: usable, Multiple cards cannot be set at a time|
|Interface||USB2.0 / USB1.1|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream Capture, i5 2.5 GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating mode: 17 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.1 W or less, Auto Standby (Off) mode: 0.15 W or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(8)||290 x 146 x 130 mm (11.41 x 5.74 x 5.11 in.)|
|Weight||2.9 kg (6.4 lb) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility||ENERGY STARR / RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 % – 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Inbox Contents||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM,
Quick Installation Guide, Safety Precaution
|Bundled Software||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(9), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(10), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap?(10), Scanner Central Admin|
|Options||2D Barcode for PaperStream, Carrier Sheet, PaperStream Capture Pro|
|OS Support||WindowsR 10 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsR 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsR 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows ServerR 2019 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2016 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2012 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), macOS (64-bit)(9)(10), Linux (Ubuntu)(9)(10)|
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- When scanning at high resolution (over 600dpi), some limitations apply to the size of the document that could be scanned, depending on system environment.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed Legal sheets in length. Long page scanning supports documents with a length of up to 5,588 mm (220 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less.
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for macOS/Linux and WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support Site for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.