Learning Made Awesome!
Collaboration and social learning is at the heart of Teamie learning management system (LMS). Whether face-to-face in the classroom or via remote learning, your learners get the benefit of structure in your curriculum and learning materials, while actively interacting with their classmates and teachers.
An LMS lets you deliver your learning materials effortlessly as well as monitor, track, and report the progress of your students, saving you a lot of time. Maximize your teaching time with Teamie. Continue teaching even if physical classes are not possible due to disasters or epidemics.
Teamie is a cloud-based learning management system, so you can be anywhere and access your learning materials anytime. Post your lessons within the Teamie platform in whatever format it may be – videos, documents, links, audio, PowerPoint — to match the different learning styles of your students. Post assignments and administer your quizzes and tests for the class, and Teamie will automatically grade these assessments so you don’t have to!
One core focus of Teamie is Personalized Learning. Teachers can create lessons or assessments for specific students or groups. By taking advantage of this feature, you get to guide them on their own learning path and ensure student engagement throughout their learning journey.
The following features make Teamie the best Learning Management System (LMS) for your institution:
- Social learning features give a familiar look and feel to learners already used to social media. Anyone can share posts, while teachers and administrators can make announcements; comments can be seen by all or locked; feedback promotes group learning; while gamification makes learning fun and participative
- Create units and lessons or import from SCORM and Tin-can compliant sources to minimize lesson preparation time. Subjective assessments through assignments and rubrics indicates progress, while quizzes and objective assessments are built-in to assist in grading
- Showcase student learning through portfolios, and encourage blended and personalized learning.
- Create and manage content banks to save time and leverage the lessons created by your peers.
- View analytics and keep track of key results while aligning to standards.
- Integrate with other educational tools like library automation sytems, school information systems, Google, Microsoft and others through Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI).
- Integrate with Zoom and Google Meet for live learning sessions.
- Integrate with GO1 training course library and other SCORM compliant sources.
- Deploy easily through cloud technology and mobile apps.
Schedule your FREE DEMO to know more about TEAMIE by filling out the form below or contacting us at 0922 8829759.
Click for Downloadable Brochure
Prepare your institution for the new normal in education and training. Inquire now!